Friday, April 6, 2012

Parking Spot Romance


Dear Mr. Toyota in space 26,

I realize I’m a cute little thing and all the cars in the parking garage want to be near me. I am also fully aware of the competition between you and the green Honda in space 24 vying for my attention. Seeing who can get closest to me without going over the white parking line has gotten a bit ridiculous. It has got to stop!


At times, I’ve accidentally banged my door into your side. I’m sure you thought I was flirting with you. However, I did not mean to lead you on. It was truly an accident because you and Mr. Honda have given me no space in your quest to capture my heart.

I like you both, but I’m not in the market for any new romance at this time.

I am trying to let you down gently, but for the record I want you to know that I’m attracted to big guys such as Ford trucks. They’re so manly!

Sincerely,

The cute little Mazda Miata in space 25


2 comments: