Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Maine Christmas


Good tidings to you on this most blessed of days!

An ice storm hit New England, and many people here in Maine have been without power for more than 48 hours, including yours truly.

Even though the temperature plummeted into the single digits, the cold weather didn’t keep me from going outdoors with my camera.

Following are some winter scenes I photographed while out and about.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.


Welcoming fence posts at home in Mount Vernon, Maine

 
Maine lobsterman ornament

A gigantic Adirondack chair


Yes, it's really that big.
The 9-year-old twins in this photo are my nieces.
  
Willow playing in the snow

Arboretum in Augusta, Maine


Simply beautiful
 
“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” – Luke 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment